Nutritional medicine is a holistic, individualised approach to health focusing primarily on food and nutrients but also encompassing other factors which impact on health, whether they be mental, physical, social, emotional or environmental. Nutritional medicine seeks to address the root cause of health issues and improve health outcomes through dietary and lifestyle changes, nutritional supplementation, and health education.
The ways of eating and living that many of us were brought up with are not supportive of our health. Learn how to optimise your health though nutrition.
Because when our diet and lifestyle supports the needs of our bodies, we can experience optimal health, energy and wellbeing. And we all deserve that feeling!
- Gut related conditions such as bloating, constipation, pain, IBS or reflux,
- Cardiovascular issues, including high blood pressure or high cholesterol,
- Allergies or food intolerances,
- Anxiety, depression or other mental health issues,
- Stress, overwhelm, or fatigue,
- Frequent colds, flus or other infections
- Hormonal imbalances
- Acne, eczema and other skin conditions,
Nutritional medicine can help support these and many other acute and chronic conditions.